Back to Top
Fristads Flamestat trousers 2165 MFA
Special Price £111.36 Regular Price £159.10
Flamestat trousers 2165 MFA
Flamestat protective trousers are designed with high performance material with inherent flame protection for working with molten iron and aluminium.
- 2 front pockets
- 2 reinforced back pockets with flap and velcro fastening
- Double reinforced crotch seam
- Reinforced bellowed folding rule pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening, button and loop for sheath knife, pen pocket
- Leg pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening
- Knee pockets with inside opening for height-adjustable knee pads
- Visibility details on sides of knees
- Adjustable leg length with 5 cm hem allowance
- Metal free
- Reinforcement on front leg and leg end
- Approved according to EN 61482-1-2 class 1, EN 61482-1-1 ATPV: 8,0 cal/cm² HAF 78,2%. EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1 D3 E3 F1, EN ISO 11611 A1 A2 class 1 (see Flame and welding table for certified garment combinations)
- OEKO-TEX® certified
60% viscose FR, 20% wool, 10% lyocell, 10% polyamide. Reinforcement 55% viscose FR, 40% wool, 5% polyamide.
Weight: 350 g/m², reinforcement 465 g/m².
Write Your Own Review